Although this site has nothing to do with penguins, angry or not, we welcome you to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed kiss-my-ass.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Mmmmm....Turkey

After reading Scott's previous post, I remembered an interview I heard on the radio. Man, stupid people piss me off... especially stupid vegetarians. I heard a woman talking about turkies and how SAD it was that they were being killed for Thanksgiving. Ignoring the stupid, happy-go-lucky idiocy that leads to all crazy animal activists, I continued to listen. She said that the orphaned baby turkey's would have to go to therapy because of the emotional stress....




Yes... Therapy...Turkey therapy.... ( Does anyone understand this?!?!)
Unfortunately, she just inadvertently killed a kitten ( I slaughtered it in rage...). But seriously, does vegetarianism accomplish anything? "Oh no it kills the poor wittle animaws!" Boo Hoo, go suck on your mother's teet you big homos. Have you ever tasted meat? It's freakin delicious! When the vegetarians stop eating the meat, it doesn't save the animals. They are still killed and still eaten ( and enjoyed by me). They don't understand the circle of life, and that even if humans didn't exist, the little turkeys would be mauled by pumas or wild hedgehogs. But most of all, they don't understand that most people could care less about animals and that we're just hungry. So next time you meet a vegetarian, remind they still wear leather shoes... and that we will never stop eating meat ('cause vegetables just suck)

Well, I'm off to make myself a turkey sandwich... Mmmmm... Turkey.
- The Omnipresent Will

0 people should've kept to themselves:

Post a Comment

<< Home