Although this site has nothing to do with penguins, angry or not, we welcome you to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed kiss-my-ass.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Possibly The Most Absurd Thing Ever

Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You? - Quizilla this is obviously the most absurd thing ever. don't ask where i found it... my boredom has no bounds

--Brendan "The Goddess" O'Connor

7 people should've kept to themselves:

Blogger Scott thought this was important...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/04/2005 10:49 PM

 
Blogger Scott thought this was important...

Evidently, I am the "naughty office girl". I will ask you at this time not to disclose this to the public. Thank You.

- Scott "Sexy Secretary" McPenguin

1/04/2005 10:49 PM

 
Blogger Blog ho thought this was important...

I forget what I was, but I had a sweet rack

1/06/2005 10:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous thought this was important...

Wow. Apparanly, I'm "the Temptress." What a pointless, yet interesting quiz.

-The sexy, anonymous, British temptress

1/09/2005 3:48 PM

 
Blogger Will thought this was important...

I am the Dark Goddess. Not to be confused with the the insignificant regular "Goddesses"

Stupid normies...


The "Darkie" Will

1/09/2005 8:58 PM

 
Blogger Scott thought this was important...

that just means you're an ugly goddess. and that you don't get any (lesbian action, of course. if we really were goddesses, im sure we'd all want to be lesbos) so go hide in your queer-ass box of darkness because, well,they said it best in Dodgeball:

"Here at GloboGym, we're better than you. And we know it."

- Scott "Yeah I'm A Goddess, I'll Still Fight You" Clayton

1/13/2005 11:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous thought this was important...

I am a warrories. I believe that's how it was tagged. Men are afraid of me. Interesting. I did enjoy how one could choose the "intelegent" button. I didn't due to the fact that I believe it is quite wrong to label yourself as smart with a mispelled word. Thank you.
from Who's bad party time!?!

2/08/2006 12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home