Although this site has nothing to do with penguins, angry or not, we welcome you to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed kiss-my-ass.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Two more absurd things...

Yes... another absurd quiz. I don't know how I found it, but its not just "absurd" its ridiculously absurd.

The Naughty Heart Candy Quiz

After taking that quiz, and the one Brendan posted before it, a person might tell themselves "There's nothing more absurd or ridiculous than that"...

I'm sorry to ruin your dreams, but there is, in fact, something more absurd...

The Saga of Bloodninja

- Will the "Fuck me" Heart Candy

1 people should've kept to themselves:

Blogger Scott thought this was important...

Yeah I'm "fuck me" too. Like we didn't see that coming.

1/09/2005 7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home