Although this site has nothing to do with penguins, angry or not, we welcome you to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed kiss-my-ass.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Take That Chuck E. Cheese!

Here's what I love about America:

Man loading up on salad at Chuck E. Cheese ends up getting tazered by a couple of old cops in front of dozens of kids.

I think I had a dream like this once. But in the end of mine, Bruce Lee kills the robotic Chuck E. Cheese. Anyway, this story has it all - salad pilfering, tazers, crying little kids and most importantly tazers. This could win an Emmy, or an Oscar, or a Grammy, or a Kid's Choice Award. Whatever the hell they're giving out this week.

If I were those cops I would have had a little more fun with him first. Let him get up, then tazer him to the ground again. Repeat at least 30 times. Then throw him into the ball pit. Let him wake up 3 hours later locked in a dark Chuck E. Cheese. That's possibly the scariest thing ever. Chuck E. Cheese is fucking creepy.


- Scott "I-Got-Skills-Like-Bruce-Lee" Clayton

1 people should've kept to themselves:

Blogger Blog ho thought this was important...

I would have shot him with my fucking gun. Fucking salad pilferer.

I try and touch all of the salad containers with my penis. In that way I'm better than this tazer'd guy.

3/02/2005 10:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home