Although this site has nothing to do with penguins, angry or not, we welcome you to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed kiss-my-ass.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

"Get Naked!"

Not that I am a fan of rap, but let me say this: the beauty of rap lies in the fact that you don't need any musical talent, you just need to be able to rhyme. Dr. Seuss could've been a rapper (or rappist) for Christ's sakes.

If we were to have a rap song, I think it would go a little something like this:

GET NAKED!

All ma' bitches and ho's get down on tha flo'
and get naked! get naked!

All those guys wit' da ho's get down on tha flo'
and get naked! get naked!

Now you ain't got no clothes, and yo' down on tha flo'
cuz yo' naked! yo' naked!

Lock all the doors cuz we down on tha flo'
and we naked! we naked!

Now grab a partner and get humpin'
E'erbody grab an ass and start bumpin'
Y'all gettin' crazy on the flo'
I can't take it no mo'
Now I'm naked, I'm naked!



So I think Will can lay down most of the lines, I might breakdance some, and we won't need any "music" because I'm pretty sure Brendan can beatbox the whole thing. We are available for birthdays, bat mitzvahs, and bachelorette parties. And if you tip well, we might even do a little freestyle.

-Funkmaster Scott and the Angry Penguins

3 people should've kept to themselves:

Blogger Scott thought this was important...

a Hotown Hodown perhaps?

1/19/2005 5:59 PM

 
Blogger Scott thought this was important...

OK, first of all, there is a grueling 3-week trial process which each proposed post must go through before getting the green light. We then allow 4-8 business days for compilation of ideas, and finally, it is reviewed and edited by a board of elected officials over an 8-week period.
Secondly, I've said it once, and I'll say it until it gets old-

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

These things take time.

1/29/2005 12:18 AM

 
Blogger Scott thought this was important...

And thirdly, it is "Scotty 2 Hotty"
With a y.

1/29/2005 12:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home