Although this site has nothing to do with penguins, angry or not, we welcome you to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed kiss-my-ass.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Ninjas and Pirates

Well, I am a busy man and cannot entertain you all the time, so here is one fantastic Penguin-Approved site, with which to keep yourself busy. Frankly, I like the guy.
Maddox


And also I found this interesting, yet equally ridiculous.

4 people should've kept to themselves:

Blogger Blog ho thought this was important...

Scott--you must kill your 2 parasitic blog-mates...ninja style. They are feasting off of your wit.

1/31/2005 11:12 PM

 
Blogger Scott thought this was important...

I have been planning their assassination for months, but I still can't choose a weapon. So many good choices.

Brendan, Will, how would you like to die?

2/01/2005 12:16 AM

 
Blogger Scott thought this was important...

Ok, Brendan shall be spared, but I must find a way to keep him offline. Anybody have an available Mydoom?

Will, you're still dead.

2/01/2005 7:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous thought this was important...

Think that could give you some Search Engine popularity, and traffic???

10/28/2005 3:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home