Although this site has nothing to do with penguins, angry or not, we welcome you to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed kiss-my-ass.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Don't Panic

Today was it. April 29th. We had been awaiting this day for so long.

After school, Will, Brendan, Jack, Bob, and I went to see The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Will and I even brought our towels. Brendan didn't know where his was. (Brendan = strag)

All in all, it wasn't too bad of a movie. Definitely not even in the same Galaxy as the book, but it wasn't as much of a disgrace as I expected it to be. Martin Freeman was obviously good as Arthur Dent. Mos Def I very much liked as Ford. And Sam Rockwell did alright with Zaphod. Although due to that idiotic subplot with Humma Kavula, he was acting drunk for half the movie.

Jack had this to say about the movie: "I thought it was groovy, but I didn't read the book, which must be exponentially better."

He is absolutely right. Although a true hitchhiker probably would have used the phrase "infinitely better". We're still working on Jack.

How would one describe the movie? I think it's safe to say that it's:

Mostly Harmless


- President of the Imperial Galactic Government Scott Clayton

3 people should've kept to themselves:

Anonymous Anonymous thought this was important...

Don't worry, I brought my towel too and yes, I was the only one in the theatre who was a true hitchhiker. : p

5/09/2005 4:55 PM

 
Blogger brendan o'connor thought this was important...

oooooooooooOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH snap!

5/22/2005 3:39 PM

 
Blogger Scott thought this was important...

Brendan, I believe you meant to say:


OOOHHHHH NURB!!

5/23/2005 8:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home