Although this site has nothing to do with penguins, angry or not, we welcome you to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed kiss-my-ass.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Don't Forget to Bring Your Towel

As you all know we here at the Penguin are incredible fans of Douglas Adams's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Actually, I'm not sure about Brendan. But most definitely Will and myself.)

Anyways, as you all should know by now, the text is to be embodied in what appears to be the cinematic event of the century. You must all now read the book, watch the trailer, and see the movie.

April 29th - Plan the next few months of your life accordingly.


- President of the Imperial Galactic Government Scott Clayton

2 people should've kept to themselves:

Blogger Scott thought this was important...

Ladies and gentlemen, we have confirmation-

Brendan is, in his own words, "a hitchhiker junkie!"

And I quote, "Please! I have a towel ready at all times."

I apologize Brendan, and to make up for it, you, Will, myself, and T-Main are all going on April 29th.

3/09/2005 5:57 PM

 
Blogger Tucker thought this was important...

Dont Panic!

I am abit concerned about some of the changes from the BBC series, but as with all movies these days they are either old tv programs or remakes of previous movies.

3/13/2005 5:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home