Although this site has nothing to do with penguins, angry or not, we welcome you to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed kiss-my-ass.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Return of Bloodninja?

Many of you may have read in a previous post The Saga of Bloodninja. He was a geat man, and I dedicate the following cyber chat to him.

x0x0julie: Wanna cyber?
Soulman: ok
x0x0julie: you start.
Soulman: no you go
x0x0julie: Okay. I take off my shirt and bra and show you my perky DD breasts.
Soulman: I start lickin yr tits
x0x0julie: I take off your pants and grab your tiny dick.
Soulman: Hey!
x0x0jule: Wow, that is small…
Soulman: No its not!
x0x0julie: I’m sorry, you’re right… lets keep on going.
Soulman: I stick myself inside of you
x0x0julie: How? You didn’t even take off my panties.
x0x0julie: That’s impossible.
Soulman: I took em off as I did it
x0x0julie: As you pull down my panties my nine inch dick falls out.
x0x0julie: I wield it like a sword, and slap your face with it.
Soulman: wtf?
x0x0julie: Why don’t we swordfight? Tiny dagger vs. broadsword.
x0x0julie: Hello? Are you there? Lets keep going.
Soulman: keep doin wat
x0x0julie: I tie you down and teabag you
x0x0julie: As you scream for mercy
Soulman: I bite it
x0x0julie: Oh God!? Why would you do that? It’s bleeding everywhere!
Soulman: lol
Soulman: g2g

First off, Why the hell would he keep on talking to me after I said I had a dick..? It might have had to do with the fact that he was probably 13 and never cybered a girl in his life. But maybe now he'll think twice before trying to cyber someone again. God knows we don't more horny guys on the interent looking for cybersex. Because we all know the only girls that cyber them back are the fat ones... gross. Either that or they're 40 year old men. Just remember kids, if they want to meet up with you, tell them to fuck off! They're just horny old men. Either way, this kids is scarred for life. More cyber chats to come...

-Will aka "x0x0julie"

5 people should've kept to themselves:

Blogger H thought this was important...

Ha ha ha! Thats great!

3/17/2005 5:53 PM

 
Blogger brendan o'connor thought this was important...

I would encourage people to post their own absurd cyber-sex chats here, for general hilarity will surely ensue.
--Brendan "I don't need cyber-sex to get laid... oh wait, yes I do" O'Connor

p.s. That was for comic affect, not an admission of my online activities.

3/17/2005 6:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous thought this was important...

Ok two things. First WTF!?!. Im not sure I'm gonna let sick people like you in the Federalist party. Was there any need to post that? Seriously, as John Lennon said "Whatver gets you through the night is all right, just don't tell me." And Bfop, way to misuse "affect". It's the verb not the noun. Maybe that's why you got a 71 in Nunan for the first marking period. Oh wait, you got a 0 on Huck Finn! That's why! My bad zero!
Bob "I actually don't need (or want) cyber" Nuse

3/21/2005 11:58 AM

 
Blogger Scott thought this was important...

Bob, this is for you.

3/29/2005 1:31 AM

 
Blogger Blog ho thought this was important...

I would post something...but I couldn't top that and I hate to lose. that was pretty damn funny. i hope it really happened. And i hope the orgasm shook the walls.

3/30/2005 12:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home